Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pink Canon Powershot Camera SD1200 Review

This is my first digital camera that I have owned. At first I was a bit hesitant to purchase a digital camera for fear that I wouldn't be able to figure out how to work it, however, after purchasing the pink canon powershot camera SD1200 I could not be happier with the advanced technology. This camera is so simple to use and it provides amazing quality pictures.

If you are looking for a camera that just requires you to point and shoot and nothing else than this is the perfect camera for you. All you need to do is set it to auto and let the camera take care of the rest. However, if you are someone who likes to make your own adjustments this camera should make you happy as well. The menus on this camera are so simple to use, they are logical, clear and very easy to understand.

One of the greatest features that this pink canon powershot camera has is the viewfinder. It is hard to believe that so many of the other digital cameras on the market today come without this incredibly useful tool. Once of my hobbies requires that I take hundreds of pictures outdoors in a single day, so I am often without access to a battery charger. The viewfinder feature on this camera allows me to turn the LCD screen off in order to save battery power and use the viewfinder instead. Over the past 2 weeks I have snapped over 1000 pictures, all of them outdoors, without a flash, and without the LCD screen, on one single battery charge. It's hard to fathom I know, but my battery isn't even dead yet!

The picture quality of this camera has been absolutely amazing. Even though most of the pictures I have taken so far have been outside, even when it's cloudy and damp the pictures have been incredibly crisp and clear. I have also taken several pictures indoors with equally awesome results.

If you are in the market for a pink canon powershot camera I highly recommend the SD1200, it has all the qualities that any picture taker could want for a very affordable price.
If you are still unsure of the pink canon camera you are searching for or just want to read more information about the SD1200 pink canon camera than click either of the links in this paragraph to find all the information you need to find the best pink canon powershot camera that is right for you.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Katy_Anderson